GOOD LOOKS - A Tropical Thank You

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

obrigado

As my Summer Party is just a casual get together, it makes sense that party favours are not a big thing. The one year I had little glass bottles with a shot inside and had these at each place setting for the grown ups and I gave the kids little plastic water animal pistols. The latter resulting in a lot of fun but water everywhere! 

The next year I bought cute little animal butt magnets and had these on the place cards - but most guests didn't realise that these were magnets and for them to take home. And so this year I went for the easiest idea and had cute sugar cookies in the shapes of summer fruit.


And to to make sure guests knew that they were for them, I added these little Thank You tags! 


IN GOOD COMPANY
GOOD ON PAPER - Free Printables 
Tropical Thank You Tags

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger