GOOD LOOKS - Tropical Party Fun and Games

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

summer selfies

For our Summer Party fun and games, I had strung up some bunting from the trees and had a little area for everyone to stand for some pics. I made some cool props of my own by taking little wooden cut outs I found from Typo (a pineapple, palm trees and a speech bubble) and stuck on some black letters I found at the hardware store...







But if you are looking for something a little easier then this Selfie Photo Booth Props kit from our shop was just as popular!


IN GOOD COMPANY SHOP
Summer Party Photo Prop Kit
Props include; #SELFIE, PARTY, pastel coloured ice lolly, cocktail, chevron design tie and bow tie, moustache and chalkboard speech mark all on sticks and sunglasses and glasses. Brilliant for birthday parties, summer garden parties and BBQs, any celebration!
R100 

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger