UP TO GOOD - Sneak Peek Sunday

Sunday, August 2, 2015

sweet lulu

And for Sunday's little reveal, we have the sweetest party range that arrived just before closing yesterday - but will be available in Johannesburg from Monday and later in the week online and in CT. It is the new collection from Meri Meri in collaboration with US party store Shop Sweet Lulu. And it has been aptly made "It's A Party!". 


The colours are classic, the style vintage and yet adaptable to any theme. I like the idea of this collection being the base for possibly one of children's favourite TV characters, where you don't want to make it all about the little character and would like a bit of style too. I think the colours work great for something like Laloopsy, My Little Pony, Peppa Pig... you get the idea!


Also, it may be fun then to simply make the focus the number that your daughter or son is turning. That way you incorporate alot of 1's or 2's or 3's etc. I am actually even tempted to use this for Mom's recent 66th. I wonder if I can pull it off if I jutst left out a few of the very kiddie items? I'll let you know...

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger