GOODIES - Cute Plasters

Thursday, January 29, 2015

magic plasters

When I first saw colourful and patterned plasters I was such a cynic - basically why would you need "decorative" ones for something like a cut finger or sore when the plain ones would do just as well. This stage is what I call #prekids. Now that I have kids, and Bailey especially who is always in the wars, I understand the magic behind these cute little plasters. Sticking on "spaceboy" or "strongman" immediately makes her feel "invincible", the pain is milder and she is keen to get right back up and show her friends the "grave injury". This stage is what I call #baileycracksmeup and #thethingsyouwilldoforyourkids.





p.s. Now I am on the lookout for something that will solve Man Flu!

IN GOOD COMPANY
Cool Plasters in a Tin
R30 (for 30)

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger