GOOD LIFE - Ice Cream Party

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ice cream party

Remember I said I was going to put together a Halloween I-scream Party, well tomorrow I have to do it as time is running out! But now I am so happy I waited, as Taryne from Taryne Jakobi Food Styling sent me this article she did all about Three Parties, Three Ways for the holidays. And her first one is all about an Ice cream Party. So I am going to take her recipe for success and follow it step by step but give it a Halloween Twist.

THINGS WE LOVE (and I am going to try and copy)...
- The paper tablecloth and paper place mats decorated with Washi Tape.
- The painted branch centrepiece - and the very cute pom pom garland with little paper honeycombs. 
- Dried flowers painted in a neutral colour.


p.s. I will be sure to share the other two parties she did soon!

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger